Hi! I'm Eric, I generally go by EB.
I seem to be a verb. A process in motion. An evolving system. A strange loop.
Currently, I live, write, and build at the intersection of culture, community, consciousness, & crypto. My focus is around individual awakening, collective evolution, and helping individuals arrive more deeply in their human experience.
I grew up in the tech startup world, matured through the personal development space, and have found a home stewarding the next evolution of humanity.
The Edge of Being is a series of love letters to the world. In it, we cover my own personal process, novel ideas and theories, and have a good laugh of it all the way through.
It's an honour to have you here. Let's get going. ⚡️
Things I've Done //
- Run a $4 million campaign with an IoT tech startup based out of SF.
- Pivoted a sharing economy startup, later acquired by LiveNation.
- Building organizations early in: sharing economy, eCommerce, crypto, psychedelic medicine spaces.
- Published press and articles that landed media across Tier 1/2 publications like Forbes, CNN, Vox, Verge, HighExistence, Huffington Post, + more.
- Reinvented my identity several times, overcame depression/anxiety/OCD.
- Facilitated several transformational plant medicine retreats around the world.
- Gotten rid of 90%+ of my possessions and adopted minimalism.
- Put on 20lbs in a month on a strength training program.
- Failed and made mistakes that greatly outnumber everything listed above.
Things I Like //
- Regenerative culture and the evolution of humanity
- Psychedelics, plant medicine, & transformational experiences
- DAO's, decentralized governance, & virtual nations
- Cha Dao (tea practice), self mastery, emotional alchemy
- Writing, creating, conversing
- Board sports (skate, surf, snow) + organized sports
- Rethinking education, civilization, culture & society
- Awakening, enlightenment, & psychonautics
- Ancient philosophy, depth psychology, mystical traditions
- Metal, world bass, lo-fi, & dubstep